Foreign workers and illegal immigrants classified as "infiltrators", for whom the employment deposit has been made can receive their deposit money when exiting Israel permanently.
Who can apply to release the deposit
- Foreign workers.
- Illegal immigrants classified as "infiltrators".
- The worker's employer or employment corporation.
- A person who has been granted power-of-attorney by any of the above.
What you need
A copy of the employee's flight ticket.
A copy of the employee's passport or stay visa.
If you are applying on behalf of the worker, the employer or the employment corporation, you must submit an official power-of-attorney document.
How to apply
You must submit the request up to 10 days before the worker leaves Israel permanently.
FIll in and submit the online Application to withdraw foreign workers deposit form.
You can also download, print and complete the application to withdraw foreign workers deposit form by hand amd send it by email or fax to your regional payments department where the building cooperation is registered. Find the form below in differnet languages.
Receiving the deposit money
• After the application has been accepted, you will receive a payment notice.
• To receive the deposit money, the foreign worker/illegal immigrant classified as "infiltrator" must collect the deposit in person from the “Mizrachi Tefahot” bank branch at Ben Gurion airport on the date of their scheduled flight.
• The deposit will be paid to the worker at the at the end of the security inspection process in Ben Gurion Airport.
• The worker must present the bank with the payment notice and their passport (illegal immigrants classified as "infiltrators" must present their stay visa).
Temporarily, foreign workers leaving Israel via Terminal 1 of Ben Gurion Airport, cannot receive their deposit at the airport.
The deposit will be paid into the worker's bank account abroad.
In order to receive the deposit, you must fill in page 2 of the Foreign worker's deposit release form Appendix A – Form Requesting to Receive Deposit including, your foreign bank details.
See below to download the Foreign worker's deposit release form in different languages.