To use the online service you must first be registered to the Government ID System. If you haven't registered to the system, see How to register to the Government ID system, below.
Who can check
- You can use the online form to enquire for yourself only.
- You can use the phone service to enquire for yourself and for your children (under 18).
What you need
- ID number of the person you are enquiring for (yourself or your child's).
- When using the online enquiry form, you will also need:
- Passport number, passport issue date, and date of birth of the person you are enquiring for.
- To use the online service you must first be registered to the Government ID System.
How to check
- Register to Government ID System (if you are already registered, go to the next step).
- Enter the Government ID System.
- Fill in your ID number and password.
- Check the CAPTCHA verification box. You will receive an SMS text message with a verification code to your phone.
- Enter the verification code.
- Fill in the form to get information on active stay exit orders against you.
Call the National Information and Service Center, on *3450.
- To cancel a stay of exit order, contact the body that issued the order for details.
- If you need to travel urgently and you have cancelled a stay of exit order, you can submit the original cancellation of the stay exit order to the National Information and Service Center or at the border crossing inspection at Ben Gurion Airport. Only original documents will be accepted.
- The information provided includes exit stay orders that are defined as "available for public inspection".
- The Population and Immigration Authority is not responsible for information received by persons making the enquiry under another person's name, or for the accuracy of the information regarding orders that have been updated or changed at, or around the time of the enquiry.