Why should I wear a mask?
The corona virus spreads via small droplets that are sprayed when you talk or cough.
The mask blocks the droplets and thus protects you from carriers in your vicinity and protects those close to you if you are a carrier without being aware of it.
In addition, the mask prevents you from touching your mouth and nose.
When should I wear a mask?
You must wear a mask while in public settings and at work.
How should I wear the mask?
- The mask should be comfortably snug on your face and cover your nose and mouth.
- Check that the mask does not cause breathing difficulties. If the mask causes you significant difficulty in breathing, don't use it.
- If you have heart or lung conditions, be extra careful.
Multiple use maks instructions
- The mask can be reused as long as it is not frayed or torn.
- After using the mask, take it off without touching the middle of it. Keep it in a clean plastic bag.
- Wash your hands with alcohol or soap and water after touching the mask to prevent transmission of the virus.
- Wash the mask at a temperature of at least 60°C for at least 30 minutes. Do not use fabric softener nor bleach.
- It's best to dry it in the sun. You can use a clothes dryer but make sure it is full of clothes to avoid wear and tear on the mask.
- You should clean your mask after 12 hours of use or at the end of your workday, whichever is sooner.
COVID-19 is still here - It's everybody's responsibility to prevent another outbreak